1. New federal rule requires health plans to report costs: 6 things to know Full story
2. Will the definition of 'fully vaccinated' change? Full story
3. Air ambulance companies sue over surprise-billing provision, say it lets insurers dictate 'deflated rates' Full story
4. It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
5. BCBS Association names Alabama lead as board chair Full story
6. CommonSpirit eyes sale of 14 hospitals Full story
7. 88% of Medicare Advantage plan buyers going for $0 premiums Full story
8. COVID-19 hospitalizations increasing among fully vaccinated, Fauci says Full story
9. New ASC rules are changing orthopedic programs — 7 tips to power profits.
10. 5 recent legal actions involving payers Full story
11. Lawmakers urge White House to probe alleged price gouging by staffing agencies Full story
12. Final CMS guidance says hospitals can share services, space Full story
13. CVS Health names first chief pharmacy officer, plans to close 900 stores Full story
14. Medicare funding cuts could limit Texans' physician options by two-thirds Full story
15. 10 most overweight, obese states in America Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Current capacity management methods no longer cut it. See how hospitals are responding to rising patient volumes more strategically here.
2. Telehealth is entering a critical new phase. Learn why top execs are adopting a smart-growth approach to planning.
3. 10 M&A best practices — Insights from Bon Secours Mercy Health and Summit Health.