1. HHS to maintain COVID-19 public health emergency past January Full story
2. Eli Lilly loses billions after fake Twitter account promotes free insulin Full story
3. 6 major UnitedHealth Group deals in 2022 Full story
4. Change your compliance, accreditation and document management paradigm: go from reactive to proactive — Here's how.
5. Q&A: UnitedHealthcare's SVP of individual, family plans on planning for 2023 and beyond Full story
6. Aetna, Crossover Health piloting value-based primary care program Full story
7. 10 health systems with strong finances Full story
8. CVS Health chief strategy officer leaves for venture capital firm Full story
9. A data breach can cost your health system millions. Get expert insights on avoiding costly cybersecurity missteps here.
10. 5 ongoing payer-provider contract disputes Full story
11. Cigna in the headlines: 9 recent developments Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Over 50% of hospitals are projected to have negative margins for the rest of the year. Make your CFO's job easier with these 5 steps.
2. Revenue cycle staffing is in crisis. Don't ask employees to work harder — allow them to work smarter with intelligent automation. Here's how.
3. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.