1. Kaiser Permanente CEO Bernard J. Tyson dies Full story
2. UnitedHealth hit with another lawsuit over mental health coverage Full story
3. BCBS of Illinois breaks ground on Chicago expansion Full story
4. Protecting Your Investment | Tips to Improve Performance of Employed Providers. Learn How
5. Medical cost ratios for 7 national payers Full story
6. Medicaid work requirements on chopping block after Kentucky election Full story
7. Your revenue cycle is outdated in some way. Learn how modernize your revenue cycle and gain a competitive advantage — click here.
8. U of Iowa Health joins HealthPartners' provider network Full story
9. 2 California health plans to open first of 14 care management centers Full story
10. Fix your organization's 7 blind spots before someone else makes the most of them.
11. 15,600 deaths associated with not expanding Medicaid, report finds Full story
12. Banner-University Health Plans CEO: 360-degree view of patient possible with new tool Full story