1. Serious deficiencies uncovered at MD Anderson Cancer Center, CMS report reveals Full story
2. UnitedHealth expanding housing program to 30 markets by early 2020 Full story
3. Kaiser can't stop Hawaii health system from balance billing Full story
4. Join terrific CEO keynotes including Rod Hochman of Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III of Henry Ford Health System; Sister Mary Haddad of Catholic Health Association of the United States; Warner Thomas of Ochsner Health System; and Michael Slubowski of Trinity Health at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
5. Fix your organization's 7 blind spots before someone else makes the most of them.
6. UnitedHealthcare slapped with $1M fine for violating mental health laws Full story
7. 22 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
8. Your electronic nurse scheduling system is a waste — unless you consider your front-line staff's needs when you select it. Here are 3 questions you must ask.
9. Diabetic patients with high deductibles may discontinue medication, study finds Full story
10. Highmark temporarily lays off 107 IT employees Full story
11. UMass Memorial cut its telestroke workflow 38% — Click here for an inside look at the new process
12. Medicare beneficiaries' average out-of-pocket healthcare cost was $5,460 in 2016, analysis finds Full story
13. Indiana suspends Medicaid work requirements Full story