|1. UnitedHealth helps lift S&P 500 to record high Full story
2. Humana to lay off 800+ employees Full story
3. Highmark-UPMC skirmish opened doors in Pittsburgh's private Medicare market Full story
4. How much does your hospital waste on unused, unorganized supplies? Find out — and learn how to stop the waste — in this webinar. Register here.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Medicare Advantage options hit highest levels since 2010 Full story
7. Harvard Pilgrim wants to ease health plan transitions Full story
8. How one of the nation's largest physician-owned hospitals managed a 40% rise in patient volume with an innovative throughput process. Click here to attend the webinar.
9. New York investigates UnitedHealth algorithm after racial bias claims Full story
10. Mastercard pushes into healthcare: 5 things to know Full story
11. How to plan for the future amid industry uncertainty — The role of strategic planning in healthcare. Click here to read the white paper.
12. 7 health strategies employers are prioritizing, ranked Full story
13. Blue Shield pilot in California aims to streamline payment processing Full story