1. Elevance Health CEO says company is now the nation's largest commercial payer Full story
2. JPMorgan opens 3 primary care centers in Ohio Full story
3. Payers leaving 'money on the table' with negotiated radiology rates: Study Full story
4. 35% of adults don't get enough sleep, which can cause poor outcomes and higher healthcare costs. See how health plans can tackle the issue with these simple strategies.
5. Where payers are adding, expanding plans: 13 Medicare Advantage updates Full story
6. Florida Blue, Sanitas Medical Center partner on primary care clinics Full story
7. The health plan members are most satisfied with in each US region Full story
8. Payer strategies to manage rising specialty drug costs Full story
9. Today's healthcare consumers won't settle for an impersonal experience. These 10 must-read articles examine the new payer imperative — member empowerment. Read them and learn how health plans can make healthcare personal.
10. Study: Medically tailored meals could save payers $13.6B annually Full story
11. UnitedHealth in the headlines: 6 recent developments Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. State of claims 2022: Survey suggests denials are up 10 to 15%. Click here for more findings and analysis.
2. Patient-centric care requires more than successful outcomes. Here's what is really needed to move away from provider-centric models.
3. Your EHR network could be costing you patients. Here's an easy-to-use, integrated solution with a 98% patient deliverability rate.