|1. Republicans have an ACA replacement plan: 5 notes Full story
2. Amazon buys healthcare startup to power primary care program Full story
3. Insurance executive gets prison time for defrauding Pennsylvania hospitals Full story
4. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts: Solving Behavioral Health Needs by Addressing Access Challenges
BCBS of Massachusetts reveals its strategy for closing the behavioral healthcare access gap with telehealth and engaging its network of providers to increase adoption and utilization.
5. Join 180+ hospital and health system leader speakers + keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham for Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21, 2020. Register here! For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Georgia health system pays patients' out-of-network costs Full story
7. Senators propose changing ACO reimbursement formula to benefit rural providers Full story
8. Clinicians need your help. 65% say they can't seek help for burnout because their organization lacks resources. Click here to read the report.
9. Texas Health Resources says 82,000 patients affected in billing error Full story
10. 86% of Americans say healthcare costs negatively affect patient care, study finds Full story
11. Is your population health approach working? Learn what really works. Register here.
12. New goals set for value-based payments Full story
13. West Virginia hospital files for bankruptcy, owes CHS $651K Full story