|1. FTC orders major payers, 2 health systems to turn over data for merger study Full story
2. Humana sues 37 generic drugmakers: 3 things to know Full story
3. UnitedHealth to lose 2 major contracts for retiree health plans Full story
4. If health plans wish to improve member engagement, then they need to understand what their members are thinking, feeling, and doing. Learn more here.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes including Rod Hochman of Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III of Henry Ford Health System; Sister Mary Haddad of Catholic Health Association of the United States; Warner Thomas of Ochsner Health System; and Michael Slubowski of Trinity Health at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Federal judge backs hospitals in decision on site-neutral pay cuts Full story
7. Centene, WellCare deal gets approval from another 5 states Full story
8. 2 in 3 patients don't pay their hospital bills on time. Click here to learn how to offset patient collections underperformance with a payer collections strategy.
9. Physician-led ACOs performed better than hospital-led ACOs in 2018, analysis finds Full story
10. A million children fell off Medicaid, CHIP rolls since 2017 Full story
11. Protecting Your Investment | Tips to Improve Performance of Employed Providers. Learn How.
12. UnitedHealth drops Alabama hospitals from Mississippi managed care plans Full story
13. 3 things to know about the 2020 federal health insurance exchanges Full story