1. Payers prep for the great 2023 shuffle from Medicaid to ACA coverage Full story
2. CMS unveils 340B hospital payment plan after court battle Full story
3. Pfizer eyes $110 COVID vaccine price tag Full story
4. 35% of adults don't get enough sleep, which can cause poor outcomes and higher healthcare costs. See how health plans can tackle the issue with these simple strategies.
5. Mediations suspended 6 months in: Tracking the BCBS, U of Mississippi dispute Full story
6. 4 ongoing payer-provider contract disputes Full story
7. Q&A with Providence Health Plan's CEO on building the health plan everyone wants Full story
8. Payer mix in the nation's top 20 hospitals Full story
9. Most nurses are ready to leave their positions. Watch now to learn how to cultivate trust among nurses and boost levels of permanent staff.
10. Cambia Health Solutions names chief medical officer Full story
11. Humana, USAA, launch co-branded Medicare Advantage plan for veterans Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Demand for behavioral health services is skyrocketing. Here's how Cedars-Sinai, Prisma Health + others rely on technology to keep up with care delivery.
2. The switch to value-based care is expensive, but this strategy saved a North Carolina hospital $12M in 1 year.
3. Staffing a 30-bed ICU can cost a hospital $2.75M. Here's how you can reduce staffing costs while increasing quality.