1. Regulators seek more info on CVS acquisition of Signify Health Full story
2. AMA, AHA, state medical groups challenge feds — again — over surprise-billing rule Full story
3. UnitedHealthcare names CEO of California market Full story
4. 35% of adults don't get enough sleep, which can cause poor outcomes and higher healthcare costs. See how health plans can tackle the issue with these simple strategies.
5. Centene takes center stage in Georgia midterms Full story
6. Why enrollees are choosing traditional Medicare over Advantage Full story
7. CareFirst BCBS loses out on Washington, DC, Medicaid contracts Full story
8. How 5 payers are reforming prior authorization systems Full story
9. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
10. CVS Health names VP of public affairs Full story
11. 10 providers seeking payer contracting talent Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Now is the time to rethink staffing and staff safety. Learn how Temple Health is seizing the moment and improving staff satisfaction while reducing contingency labor costs.
2. Not all care-at-home programs are created equal. Here's how to build an integrated program that works for patients and providers.
3. Your EHR network could be costing you patients. Here's an easy-to-use, integrated solution with a 98% patient deliverability rate.