1. UnitedHealth Group's $5.3B third quarter Full story
2. HHS renews COVID-19 PHE for 11th time — here's why Full story
3. CMS to release Medicare Advantage audits in response to media lawsuit Full story
4. 35% of adults don't get enough sleep, which can cause poor outcomes and higher healthcare costs. See how health plans can tackle the issue with these simple strategies.
5. Bright Health's insurance exit spells bad news for Colorado's health plan reform Full story
6. CMS extends bundled payment pilot by 2 years Full story
7. Valley Health sues Anthem BCBS of Virginia over reimbursement dispute Full story
8. Rates of Medicare Advantage turnover may be higher than previously thought: Study Full story
9. 4 in 10 Americans suffer from comorbid chronic conditions, but most healthcare orgs don't appropriately treat them. Here are the three tools to deliver the right care at the right cost.
10. CMS seeks public input on nationwide healthcare directory Full story
11. Elevance Health in the headlines: 7 recent developments Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. State of claims 2022: Survey suggests denials are up 10% to 15%. Click here for more findings and analysis.
2. Today's healthcare consumers won't settle for an impersonal experience. These 10 must-read articles examine the new payer imperative — member empowerment. Read them and learn how health plans can make healthcare personal.
3. Today's patients expect a compassionate financial experience, but not every organization is delivering. Maintain a competitive advantage with these tips.