1. CommonSpirit Health confirms ransomware attack Full story
2. Exits, layoffs and losses: Bright Health Group's troubled 2022 Full story
3. Meet the CEO of the BCBS affiliate in every state Full story
4. 4 in 10 Americans suffer from comorbid chronic conditions, but most healthcare orgs don't appropriately treat them. Here are the three tools to deliver the right care at the right cost.
5. How the biggest payers' Medicare Advantage plans fared in CMS star ratings
6. Minnesota awards Medicaid contracts to 9 payers Full story
7. Virginia to build its own health insurance exchange Full story
8. BCBS adding benefits, lowering premiums for federal employees in 2023 Full story
9. Today's healthcare consumers won't settle for an impersonal experience. These 10 must-read articles examine the new payer imperative — member empowerment. Read them and learn how health plans can make healthcare personal.
10. Medicare Advantage plans sending skilled-nursing patients home too soon, advocates say Full story
11. Aetna in the headlines: 11 recent updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ProMedica is rewriting the playbook on patient experience. See how it and 11,000 other healthcare orgs are continually evaluating the patient journey and making tweaks in real time to keep patients — and staff — happy.
2. Today's patients expect a compassionate financial experience, but not every organization is delivering. Maintain a competitive advantage with these tips.
3. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.