1. Kaiser Permanente's chief digital officer leaves for role at Target Full story
2. Aetna defeats lab's COVID-19 testing lawsuit Full story
3. Payers with the best telehealth services in 2022, per J.D. Power Full story
4. 4 in 10 Americans suffer from comorbid chronic conditions, but most healthcare orgs don't appropriately treat them. Here are the three tools to deliver the right care at the right cost.
5. Aetna, Emcara Health partner on home-based Medicaid in Florida Full story
6. 7 payers receive first NCQA accreditation for health equity Full story
7. The 10 drugs most likely to be the 1st negotiated by Medicare Full story
8. 7 recent payer mergers and acquisitions
9. Hospitals won't unlock the full value of a robotic surgery program without giving staff 24/7 access. See how Advent Health is doing it here.
10. Cone Health, Novant Health finalize co-ownership of Medicare Advantage plan
11. Illinois health system won't commit to see Aetna Medicare Advantage members without a contract Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare's latest transformation puts finance staff at the forefront of decision making. Unpack how your finance team can enhance outcomes for stakeholders here.
2. "Reversing" diabetes is a seductive, but unrealistic goal. Take a more effective approach to diabetes management by avoiding these 5 treatment myths.
3. Today's healthcare consumers won't settle for an impersonal experience. These 10 must-read articles examine the new payer imperative — member empowerment. Read them and learn how health plans can make healthcare personal.