|1. BCBS of North Carolina merger plans halted as video, details of CEO's DWI incident emerge Full story
2. Methodist Le Bonheur wipes out medical debt for 6,500 patients Full story
3. Insurers are to blame for surprise medical bills, physician-staffing company exec says Full story
4. Seven security threats will make a mockery of the most thoughtful payment collection strategies. Ready to combat them?
5. High-value physicians could save Medicare $287B, UnitedHealth says Full story
6. Medicare billing error affects 411,000 seniors Full story
7. 122 executive moves in 2019 Q2 to know. Click here to read the report.
8. Fee-for-service payments still account for most physician practice revenue, AMA finds Full story
9. 10 updates on Humana Full story
10. 2 in 3 patients don't pay their hospital bills on time. Click here to learn how to offset patient collections underperformance with a payer collections strategy.
11. Philadelphia pharmacy allegedly submitted $1M in false claims Full story
12. Verma to health insurers: Listen to patients' demands, or go extinct Full story