1. BCBS insurers reach tentative $2.7B deal over antitrust case Full story
2. Sam's Club launches $1 telehealth visits for members: 7 details Full story
3. Trump preparing healthcare executive orders: 4 things to know Full story
4. Adopting a customer-centric approach can help transform the payer industry. Join this virtual discussion to learn more.
5. Florida physician pleads guilty to submitting $20M in fraudulent claims Full story
6. House votes to repeal health insurer antitrust exemption: 4 things to know Full story
7. Supercharged payment velocity — Insights on Yale New Haven Health's revenue cycle evolution. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. A third of Americans wouldn't pay for COVID-19 vaccine, survey finds Full story
9. Hospitals face loss of Medicare payments for defying price disclosure rule Full story
10. CVS accused of patient steering Full story
11. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state