|1. CMS finalizes rule detailing Oct. 1 cuts to Medicaid DSH payments Full story
2. Oscar's monopoly suit against Florida Blue dismissed Full story
3. Walmart unveils plan to build healthcare workforce: 5 things to know Full story
4. At least 122 hospital and health system C-suite executives were on the move in Q2 2019. Click here to read the report.
5. Join 320+ hospital and health system executive speakers and over 4,000 attendees from across the nation at Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Medicare Advantage premiums to fall 23% next year, CMS says Full story
7. Humana sets up digital shop in Boston: 5 things to know Full story
8. 5 Must Reads:
- There's no one-size-fits-all approach to payer-provider partnerships, but these 6 models have worked for other organizations. Click here to read the new CFO playbook.
- Your organization can become a driver of community wellness. Read this white paper to learn how.
- At least 122 hospital and health system C-suite executives were on the move in Q2 2019. Click here to read the report.
- Healthcare, the internet of things and blockchain — A realistic overview of the technologies changing patient care. Click here to read the white paper.
- Your electronic nurse scheduling system is a waste — unless you consider your front-line staff's needs when you select it. Here are 3 questions you must ask.
9. Humana names retail CEO to its board Full story
10. UnitedHealth expands Medicare Advantage business in California Full story
11. 9 in 10 patients actually do want to pay their medical bills. Hear what happened when a 70-hospital health system embraced this fact.
12. Aetna says BCBS had unfair advantage in North Carolina Medicaid contracts Full story
13. Why Anthem is a 2nd or 3rd choice for investors Full story