1. Cigna announces wave of executive moves Full story
2. Michigan physician convicted in $100M healthcare fraud case Full story
3. BCBS of Massachusetts to pay physicians more for closing racial health gaps Full story
4. Virtual healthcare is positioned to address social determinants. Click here for 3 reasons it will work.
5. Humana contests ex-CMO claims, alleges exec was fired for suggestive text messages Full story
6. 30 Alabama hospitals in jeopardy as pandemic pressures persist Full story
7. 43% of unvaccinated say insurance surcharges would encourage vaccination, study finds Full story
8. World's top 5 hospitals in 10 specialties, ranked by Newsweek Full story
9. Payers' cost-cutting efforts are targeting infusion patients. Learn how to keep them at your hospital.
10. CMS approves Clover Health's expansion into 101 new counties Full story
11. Cleveland Clinic shares strategy, roadblocks to complying with CMS price transparency rule Full story
12. Why COVID-19 vaccine mandates trigger a fight-or-flight response Full story
13. Florida Blue, Baptist Health Care partner on new HMO Full story
14. Penn Medicine to open $1.6B hospital in October Full story
15. Dignity Health exec: Journey to value-based care rooted in payers, providers 'learning together' Full story