1. HHS expected to renew COVID-19 PHE for 11th time Full story
2. House passes Medicare Advantage prior authorization reform bill: 4 things to know Full story
3. Q&A with UCare's CEO on building an anti-racist healthcare organization Full story
4. Today's healthcare consumers won't settle for an impersonal experience. These 10 must-read articles examine the new payer imperative — member empowerment. Read them and learn how health plans can make healthcare personal.
5. BCBS North Carolina's value-based care model has saved members nearly $500M in 3 years Full story
6. 10 recent payer moves in virtual care Full story
7. The nation's uninsured rate is at a record low, and it's about to fall further Full story
8. BCBS Tennessee selects middle school teacher to lead recruitment at its new health IT workforce program Full story
9. "Reversing" diabetes is a seductive, but unrealistic goal. Take a more effective approach to diabetes management by avoiding these 5 treatment myths.
10. CMS seeks public feedback on healthcare access, equity Full story
11. States ranked by telehealth usage among Medicare recipients Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Today's healthcare consumers won't settle for an impersonal experience. These 10 must-read articles examine the new payer imperative — member empowerment. Read them and learn how health plans can make healthcare personal.
2. Dozens of health system executives met in Chicago to discuss the patient financial experience and the care affordability crisis. Learn what was said and why it matters here.
3. A disconnected health system is a dysfunctional one. Get tips from Optum on how to implement a connected care approach.