1. 'Cold, callous and inhumane': UnitedHealthcare, Envision battle in federal court Full story
2. CarePoint accuses RWJBarnabas Health, Horizon BCBS of aiming to 'destroy' 3 hospitals in lawsuit Full story
3. DHS: No immigration consequences for noncitizens who use Medicaid, CHIP benefits Full story
4. Member support is a crucial part of a healthcare payer’s enrollment and retention strategy—but it can also be a costly endeavor. See how data and AI innovations are helping payers realize their potential. Read the eBook.
5. AMA, state physician groups join class action against Cigna for alleged provider underpayments through MultiPlan Full story
6. BCBS Tennessee moves to permanent remote work Full story
7. Molina Healthcare gets largest Medicaid contract with California deal Full story
8. Centene in the headlines: 8 recent developments Full story
9. All healthcare organizations are adopting telehealth, but most are falling short with unsustainable programs. Here's how your virtual care can evolve with the industry.
10. Penn State drops Aetna for Highmark to administer employee health plan Full story
11. 10 women chosen to lead health insurance companies in 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Today's healthcare consumers won't settle for an impersonal experience. These 10 must-read articles examine the new payer imperative — member empowerment. Read them and learn how health plans can make healthcare personal.
2. Dozens of health system executives met in Chicago to discuss the patient financial experience and the care affordability crisis. Learn what was said and why it matters here.
3. Workplace safety shouldn't be unaffordable. This 2022 guide offers tips to improve safety and give nurses the peace of mind they deserve.