1. UnitedHealthcare pays far less to administer COVID-19 shots to kids, pediatricians say Full story
2. Biden mandates vaccine for all federal workers as part of new plan to combat delta — 9 details Full story
3. Nearly 20% of previously unvaccinated Delta Air Lines employees have been vaccinated since insurance surcharge announcement Full story
4. Virtual healthcare is positioned to address social determinants. Click here for 3 reasons it will work.
5. Cigna, Oscar jointly expand Illinois footprint Full story
6. Mu unlikely to replace delta as dominant variant, virologists say Full story
7. While post-9/11 health conditions increase for first responders, benefits drop off Full story
8. Do you know how to protect your hospital from threats both within & beyond the firewall? Learn here.
9. 5 recent lawsuits, settlements involving payers Full story
10. Humana invests $25M into affordable housing to support Bold Goal initiative Full story
11. 65% of Dollar General stores in 'health deserts,' CEO says Full story
12. Biden administration raises 'bar of scrutiny' for payer mergers, trusts, analysts say Full story
13. American Medical Association encourages employers to challenge prior authorization Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: