1. Judge casts doubt over Justice Department's challenge of UnitedHealth's Change acquisition Full story
2. CareFirst BCBS, Johns Hopkins terminate contract Full story
3. What $8B buys Aetna with Signify Full story
4. Today's healthcare consumers won't settle for an impersonal experience. These 10 must-read articles examine the new payer imperative — member empowerment. Read them and learn how health plans can make healthcare personal.
5. Amazon wants to add payer strategy muscle Full story
6. Highmark's value-based care programs are savings billions of dollars and improving member outcomes Full story
7. 4 recently terminated payer contracts Full story
8. Former UnitedHealthcare CEO Ken Burdick named CEO of LifeStance Health Full story
9. "Reversing" diabetes is a seductive, but unrealistic goal. Take a more effective approach to diabetes management by avoiding these 5 treatment myths.
10. Fidelis commits to hybrid, remote work with plan to downsize office space Full story
11. Medicare Advantage in the headlines: 7 recent developments Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Would former patients recommend your hospital to others? Read about the touchpoints that strengthen that brand experience.
2. Few healthcare companies can efficiently adapt in today's environment. Get 3 steps to strengthen organizational agility here.
3. An estimated 80,000 people die in hospitals each year because of incorrect diagnoses. Learn the 4 causes of diagnostic errors and how to address them here.