1. Biden administration proposes rule to overhaul Medicaid, CHIP enrollment process Full story
2. 41 payer exec moves in August Full story
3. Medicare Advantage enrollment is the lowest in these states, but that's changing Full story
4. Today's healthcare consumers won't settle for an impersonal experience. These 10 must-read articles examine the new payer imperative — member empowerment. Read them and learn how health plans can make healthcare personal.
5. Health systems shrink executive teams as costs rise Full story
6. Providence Health Plan names Michael Mathias CIO Full story
7. Cigna, Optum among backers of mental health platform Alma in $130M investment round Full story
8. Why Health Partners Plans is doing outreach at laundromats Full story
9. Errors, frictions and delays are just some of the symptoms of an out-of-date management process. Here's how health plans can avoid these obstacles and save money.
10. UCare names chief medical officer Full story
11. Louisiana selects Magellan for Medicaid pharmacy benefits Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officers are getting proactive about fraud protection.
2. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.
3. Healthcare organizations are wasting millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.