1. Centene threatens to terminate contract with Tenet, potentially impacting 3 million patients Full story
2. Bright Health is on the brink of insolvency Full story
3. Molina, Anthem, Centene tapped for Medi-Cal contracts Full story
4. Today's healthcare consumers won't settle for an impersonal experience. These 10 must-read articles examine the new payer imperative — member empowerment. Read them and learn how health plans can make healthcare personal.
5. Former NBA player orchestrated $5M health insurance fraud Full story
6. Cigna to offer individual ACA plans in 3 new states Full story
7. 6 payers selling assets Full story
8. Value-based contracts are 'small fraction' of total healthcare revenues, report finds Full story
9. Errors, frictions and delays are just some of the symptoms of an out-of-date management process. Here's how health plans can avoid these obstacles and save money.
10. Regence BlueShield selects executive medical director Full story
11. CMS commits $99M to boost ACA enrollment Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Where is telehealth heading? Mount Sinai, Intermountain leaders share their predictions here.
2. Positive patient experiences affect healthcare organizations and patients. Find the top 10 ways to satisfy your patients and how it drives revenue here.
3. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.