1. What do healthcare pros really expect from Amazon? Full story
2. Payers with the most Medicare Advantage enrollees Full story
3. BayCare-Florida Blue contract dispute could leave 215,000 patients out of network Full story
4. Healthcare organizations are wasting millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.
5. 6 hospitals hit with credit downgrades Full story
6. Best health systems to work, state by state Full story
7. BCBS Massachusetts inks VillageMD partnership Full story
8. Kentucky nurse accused of killing patient worked at another hospital until arrest Full story
9. "Reversing" diabetes is a seductive, but unrealistic goal. Take a more effective approach to diabetes management by avoiding these 5 treatment myths.
10. 8 recent legal actions involving payers Full story
11. 10 states with highest coding rates for SDOH diagnoses Full story
12. A woman used insurance to help pay for her biopsy. Paying cash might have been cheaper. Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.
2. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officers are getting proactive about fraud protection.
3. Positive patient experiences affect healthcare organizations and patients. Find the top 10 ways to satisfy your patients and how it drives revenue here.