1. Humana sues telehealth firm, alleges fraudulent visits, prescriptions: 5 details Full story
2. UnitedHealthcare changes coverage for Gilead's new HIV prevention drug Full story
3. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
4. In response COVID-19, MetroPlusHealth offered its entire member base access to virtual visits. Learn how they engaged a large Medicaid population, enrolled nearly 7,000 members in telehealth in three weeks, and what marketing tactics were used to do so.
5. Verily unveils new subsidiary for stop-loss health insurance: 5 things to know Full story
6. States ranked by unemployment rate Full story
7. The technology hospital systems need to make zero harm a reality. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Flu may worsen testing delays, experts warn; US sees 'rolling hotspots' — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
9. BCBS of Tennessee threatens to sue data firm over report finding provider overcharges Full story