1. Most private health plans no longer waiving cost-sharing for COVID-19 care Full story
2. PE investor to buy analytics firm used by top health systems, insurers for $7.3B Full story
3. US sees 86,000+ hospitalizations daily — 2nd highest rate of pandemic: 7 notes Full story
4. Your team needs radical common sense. Learn why human understanding is the key to a more responsive health system.
5. UnitedHealthcare to end paper proof of payment for Western providers Full story
6. Tennessee hospitals plead for masking, vaccinations amid severe COVID-19 surge Full story
7. Bankrupt New Jersey health plan says it can't pay out medical claims Full story
8. Physician profitability can be greatly improved with timely data. Click here to learn how.
9. Texas rejects CMS offer to extend Medicaid funding Full story
10. 10 states with the most for-profit hospitals by percentage Full story
11. Humana to require COVID-19 vaccine for in-person workers Full story
12. Kansas physician indicted in kickback scheme spanning 22 states Full story
13. How GM's direct contracting experiment has fared Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: