1. MaineHealth, Anthem BCBS settle $70M dispute, ink 2-year contract Full story
2. Kaiser plans $1.7B expansion Full story
3. Inflation Reduction Act could help ease payers' Medicaid losses if public health emergency ends, Fitch says Full story
4. Healthcare organizations are wasting millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.
5. California fines payer $2M for unlawful prescription drug practices Full story
6. Meet Cigna's executive leadership team
7. 'Nationalized healthcare' on the ballot in rural Wisconsin county Full story
8. Mississippi may propose payer-provider contract legislation following tense BCBS, UMMC dispute Full story
9. "Reversing" diabetes is a seductive, but unrealistic goal. Take a more effective approach to diabetes management by avoiding these 6 treatment myths.
10. 5 recent payer rebrands Full story
11. CareFirst BCBS launching retail, community center pilot program Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.
2. Health plans are at the center of a healthcare transformation. These 10 articles offer payers insights on how the industry is evolving.
3. Becker's interviewed innovation leaders at Prisma Health and Aetna. Here's what they said about digital experience trends, technology infrastructure and consumer engagement.