1. Q&A with Aetna's Chief Medical Officer Dr. Kyu Rhee on creating a 'values-based system' Full story
2. UnitedHealth Group buys Kelsey-Seybold-affiliated Medicare insurer Full story
3. Providence's operating loss grows to $934M as it shrinks leadership team Full story
4. Untreated behavioral health needs cost health plans $150 billion annually. Discover how AI-driven analytics and targeted care coaching can reduce claims and drive durable health outcomes. Read the Ontrak Health white paper here.
5. Humana to purchase Wisconsin managed care company Inclusa Full story
6. Former Aetna president named CEO of Integrated Home Care Services Full story
7. Florida bars Medicaid from covering gender-affirming treatments Full story
8. States continue regulatory onslaught against PBMs Full story
9. Trust between payers and providers is key to advancing healthcare - but its still a struggle. Here's a way to boost collaboration + benefit patients.
10. 7 recent payer partnerships Full story
11. BCBS Michigan rolling out digital family building, maternity support program Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. An unproductive health system is an unsuccessful one. Learn how to increase productivity by 56 percent using asynchronous telemedicine.
2. A rise in ransomware is making it harder for healthcare organizations to secure cyber insurance. Get tips to secure affordable coverage here.
3. Healthcare organizations are wasting millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.