1. ProMedica can end rival's insurance contracts, court rules Full story
2. UnitedHealthcare settles mental health parity lawsuit Full story
3. 3 states record highest caseloads of pandemic & 6 other COVID-19 trends Full story
4. Payer and health system execs are coming together for critical conversations during Becker's Payer Issues virtual event. Sign up here.
5. HHS sued over insurance price transparency rule Full story
6. Kansas paid $1.3M to Medicaid contractors to care for dead people Full story
7. Senate passes $3.5 trillion budget blueprint that would expand Medicare Full story
8. Clinical confidence may be the antidote to burnout. Click here to learn how your health system can get there.
9. Alignment to double Medicare Advantage footprint in 2022 Full story
10. Seattle Children's CEO, board chair face calls to resign Full story
11. Report highlights uneven coverage of ACA Full story
12. Centene exec: Investment in telehealth a double-edged sword Full story
13. SeekMedicare to sell plans in Walgreens stores Full story
14. Why a $60 hospital bill from 1955 went viral Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: