1. Amazon to acquire One Medical in $3.9B deal Full story
2. Payers will raise rates an average of 10% in 2023 as healthcare usage rises Full story
3. Q&A: BCBS Minnesota President and CEO Dana Erickson Full story
4. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officers are getting proactive about fraud protection
5. Elevance Health to scale Indiana post-acute care program nationwide Full story
6. AllWays Health Partners to rebrand to Mass General Brigham Health Plan Full story
7. Health Insurance Innovations, former CEO settle SEC fraud case for $12M Full story
8. BCBS of Michigan sues prison contractor for $3.4M Full story
9. Health plans are at the center of a healthcare transformation. These 10 articles offer payers insights on how the industry is evolving.
10. 17 payers named among best companies to work for disability inclusion Full story
11. Majority of Americans confused by basic health insurance terms, survey finds Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Pandemic-related care delays have created a wave of sicker patients. Read this short report to learn how healthcare navigation reduces clinician burden + mitigates the effects for patients.
2. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
3. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.