1. UnitedHealth explores acquisition of Tenet's Conifer business Full story
2. Tenet to sell remaining 3 Chicago-area hospitals Full story
3. Anthem denied 12K ER claims in second half 2017, but paid most of them anyway Full story
4. How did one of the country's largest payers achieve 200% faster performance from their care management and analytics platform? Download this case study and learn how a modern SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solution can deliver dramatically faster performance and 99.97% uptime for payers like you.
5. Join terrific industry keynotes Daniel J. Barchi, SVP, CIO, NewYork-Presbyterian; Edward Marx, CIO, Cleveland Clinic; Tamara StClaire, VP, Innovation, GuideWell; Andrew Rosenberg, MD, CIO, Michigan Medicine; Patrice Weiss, MD, EVP, CMO, Carilion Clinic; and Jonathan Manis, CIO, Sutter Health at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference, Sept. 19-22 in Chicago. Register here.
6. Patient billed for CT scan required after hospital's medical mistakeFull story
7. 10 most, least stressed cities in AmericaFull story
8. 5 takeaways from the Senate hearing on healthcare costsFull story
9. What trends and challenges related to value-based care are you seeing? Complete this survey and earn complimentary registration for Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference in September!
10. 5 new developments on ACA's risk-adjustment paymentsFull story
11. Dignity Health, Anthem have 30 more days to negotiate contractFull story
12. UnitedHealth's ACO plans to double enrollment: 3 things to know Full story
13. Systemization of supply chain streamlines processes, standardizes supplies and improves service — Learn how in this Mercy Health white paper.
14. TriHealth, St. Elizabeth Healthcare link up for Medicare Advantage plan Full story
15. Why health insurers care when you binge-watch Netflix Full story