1. Cleveland Clinic helps family appeal to New York state after Empire BCBS denies multi-organ transplant Full story
2. Federal jury convicts New York man in $600M billing fraud scheme Full story
3. Centene completes Pantherx sale Full story
4. Children's Health in Dallas pioneered virtual behavioral healthcare before COVID-19. Click here to learn how the organization refined its program and became a model of innovative care in healthcare's digital age.
5. Geisinger Health Plan to reduce denial rates using AI, machine learning Full story
6. Former BCBS, UnitedHealth exec joins AI company as VP of payer strategy Full story
7. Payers' underwriting earnings dropped 65% in 2021 Full story
8. UnitedHealth Group committing $25M to finance construction of over 1,000 homes Full story
9. The goal: Reach twice as many patients in half the time. Achieving that means moving to the cloud. Take the first step here.
10. 8 recent class actions proposed, approved against payers Full story
11. Viewpoint: Defending the role of PBMs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officers are getting proactive about fraud protection.
2. About 45% of Americans plan to change their coverage level each year. Learn how an intelligent payer engine can save the day.
3. Healthcare organizations are purging millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.