1. 5.4 million Americans lost health insurance; 3 states account for 18% of world's cases — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates: July 14 Full story
3. 25 states where COVID-19 is spreading fastest, slowest: July 14 Full story
4. Moral injury recovery: A live conversation on prioritizing clinician well-being in a time of crisis. Click here to attend.
5. Insurers denied 1,000+ claims for COVID-19 care, New Jersey hospitals say Full story
6. Hospitals, payers urge CMS to scrap inpatient payment proposals Full story
7. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
8. UC San Diego Health, Molina split affects 9,000 Full story
9. UHS settles false claims allegations for $122M Full story
10. Click here to attend Becker's first-ever Payer Virtual Summit.
11. 10 most, least stressed cities in the US Full story
12. 8 payer exec moves Full story
13. Student debt a barrier to health insurance, United Hospital Fund says Full story
14. Hacker infects Houston billing company systems with malware, exposes info of 274,837 patients, plan members Full story