1. How to launch a PBM, Mark Cuban style
2. Top Optum tech exec heads to Burger King's C-suite Full story
3. UNC flagship hospital's Medicare contract in jeopardy Full story
4. Simple objectives to address staffing shortages — A retention-focused discussion with Lurie's Children's Hospital and KPMG
5. Optum's new joint venture includes Healthgrades Full story
6. Medicare Advantage patients less likely to get pricier diabetes meds, study finds Full story
7. 9 providers seeking payer contracting talent Full story
8. How Highmark's partnership with Google Cloud is building equitable, data-driven health plans Full story
9. Learn what worked - and what didn't - when Baylor, Scott & White set out to integrate medical device strategy. Spoiler: It resulted in cost savings and fewer incidents.
10. 9 recent payer moves to exit or enter markets Full story
11. UnitedHealthcare adds HealthONE to Colorado Doctors Plan Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. About 45% of Americans plan to change their coverage level each year. Learn how an intelligent payer engine can save the day.
2. A patchwork of solutions cannot repair healthcare's aging technology infrastructure. Here's how providers and payers can transform IT and deliver patients the convenience they deserve.
3. Healthcare organizations are purging millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.