1. Shuttered California hospital sues insurer to cover $42M whistle-blower settlement Full story
2. A new hospice giant: Curo Health acquired by Humana, equity firms for $1.4B Full story
3. Chicago hospital needs $3M infusion to avoid closure Full story
4. What trends and challenges related to value-based care are you seeing? Complete this survey and earn complimentary registration for Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference in September!
5. Join great keynotes Bobbi Brown, Lou Holtz, David Axelrod and Reince Priebus at Becker's 25th Annual ASC Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs October 18-20, 2018, in Chicago. Register here. For sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 300+ Aetna members overdose on opioids each month. Here's what Aetna is doing about itFull story
7. 10 states with the most overworked nursesFull story
8. Incorrect physician coding puts organizations at significant compliance risk and affects the bottom line. Read 4 ways to protect yourself.
9. Humana pays 17 workers $128k for violating overtime rulesFull story
10. Anthem's 'mini-Optum' unit gets new president: 4 things to knowFull story
11. Learn how Memorial Hermann revamped its workforce management and saved millions during this upcoming webinar
12. Health insurance startups Oscar, Bright Health bet on profits in the ACA marketplaceFull story
13. Virginia patient charged $1.2K after seeing out-of-network ER physician at in-network facility Full story