1. Ex-telemarketing CEO Timothy Thomas gets 5-year prison sentence for health insurance fraud: 5 things to know Full story
2. Trump administration suspends risk adjustment payments for ACA health insurers: 6 things to know Full story
3. Former West Virginia health system CEO accused of harassing his replacement Full story
4. Boomers are aging — Is your organization's home healthcare service ready to meet growing demand? Register for this upcoming webinar to learn more.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes Chris Van Gorder, David Feinberg, Stephen Klasko, Johnese Spisso, Charles Beaman Jr., David Entwistle, Pamela Sutton-Wallace, Laurie Glimcher, Tom Jackiewicz, Howard Kern, Michael Riordan and Eugene A. Woods at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable in November. Register here. For sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. UnitedHealth, dialysis provider settle fraud lawsuits for $32MFull story
7. 15 False Claims Act settlements over $1.5MFull story
8. BCBS Association: 2019 premium hikes on the way without risk adjustment paymentsFull story
9. Learn what over 2,000 Americans had to share about their thoughts on connecting with payers, providers, and life science companies, both currently and in the future. Download the white paper
10. Dr. Atul Gawande steps into Amazon, Berkshire, JPMorgan venture CEO role — 3 challenges he facesFull story
11. Maryland expands all-payer model under 5-year federal contractFull story
12. BCBS of Vermont accuses state of routinely lowering rate requests Full story
13. Learn how to boost rev cycle collection productivity with AI during this upcoming webinar.
14. CMS to allow hospitals to withdraw from BPCI Advanced in MarchFull story
15. 57 hospital, health system CEO resignations in 2018 so far Full story