1. 5 top execs that have recently left Optum
2. Payers are looking to expand Medicare Advantage markets despite increased scrutiny Full story
3. The key drivers of change to individual and small group premiums in 2023 Full story
4. About 45% of Americans plan to change their coverage level each year. Learn how an intelligent payer engine can save the day.
5. CMS rule limiting 3rd-party Medicare Advantage, Part D marketing now in effect
6. BCBS South Carolina CEO retires, replacement named Full story
7. 18% of ACA claims are denied, Kaiser Family Foundation finds Full story
8. Mississippi to review BCBS' network adequacy amid contract fallout with UMMC Full story
9. Administrative tasks can take up more than 44% of a clinician's day. Learn how to use ambient intelligence to redirect time back to patients.
10. Payers are following the health data, but their enrollees aren't Full story
11. Cigna completes $5.4B international insurance business sale to Chubb Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient data keeps pouring in — but patient files aren't alway properly linked. Get at the heart of interoperability issues here.
2. 53% of healthcare CFOs are on a quest to achieve digital transformation this year. Find 3 pillars for success here.
3. Hospital care models must be adaptable to drive revenue amid the rise of value-based care. Click here for a solution that not only can save your hospital money, but reduce patient mortality by 20%.