1. UnitedHealthcare ER policy challenges patient protection laws, physicians say Full story
2. Amid rising COVID-19 cases, delta variant & July 4 collision has some experts 'very concerned' Full story
3. CMS names new Center for Medicare director
4. Don't miss out on caring for an entire population. Learn how to build trust among patients with limited English proficiency.
5. 17 states with rising COVID-19 cases: July 6 Full story
6. Iowa insurer not required to cover COVID-19 losses, court rules Full story
7. CMS considers making medical device cybersecurity part of hospitals' Medicare accreditation reviews Full story
8. Healthcare's cybersecurity evolution: Learn about emerging, dynamic approaches to data security here.
9. Beaumont-Spectrum merger could provide leverage over BCBS of Michigan, increase costs Full story
10. CMS pitches End-Stage Renal Disease payment rule: 5 things to know Full story
11. Missouri hospital CEO: People spreading COVID-19 vaccine misinformation should 'shut up' Full story
12. No connection between Medicaid expansion, safety-net hospital use, study says Full story
13. Renown, UnitedHealthcare announce new contract Full story
14. 9 recent lawsuits, settlements involving payers Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: