1. The caveat of payers' current posted prices Full story
2. Cigna, Aetna among payers that will cover employees' abortion travel costs Full story
3. NorthShore University Health called in 20 physicians to treat July 4th parade shooting victims Full story
4. A patchwork of solutions cannot repair healthcare's aging technology infrastructure. Here's how providers and payers can transform IT and deliver patients the convenience they deserve.
5. 'They're now exposed': What an FTC probe, federal legislation and state actions could mean for the PBM industry Full story
6. CareSource terminates Ohio marketplace contract with Cincinnati Children's Full story
7. Aetna drops prior authorization for cataract surgeries Full story
8. CMS' proposed rule for Rural Emergency Hospital designations: 8 things to know Full story
9. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officers are getting proactive about fraud protection.
10. CareFirst BCBS names chief digital information officer with hybrid work in mind Full story
11. US employers see 47% ROI for health coverage spending this year, and that's expected to grow Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A 350-bed hospital can gain $22 million in annual revenue by focusing on financial performance rather than managing revenue cycle costs — here's how your health system can standardize RCM and focus on what's really important.
2. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
3. Let your RNs work at the top of their license. Learn how Ochsner Health + Saint Luke's benefited from virtual nursing.