1. Payers must post negotiated prices starting today: 8 things to know Full story
2. 25 payer exec moves in June Full story
3. Top 15 health systems of 2022, per Fortune, IBM Full story
4. Is diabetes actually reversible? Learn more in The 5 Myths of Diabetes Reversal.
5. Health Care Service Corp. names former Southwest Airlines exec as chief diversity officer Full story
6. Michigan governor urges all payers in state to cover reproductive care Full story
7. California bill targets prior authorization red tape Full story
8. After Supreme Court abortion decision, hospitals grapple with uncertain legal landscape Full story
9. The goal: Reach twice as many patients in half the time. Achieving that means moving to the cloud. Take the first step here.
10. 74 nonprofit payers launch SDOH center aimed at reducing health disparities Full story
11. UnitedHealth in the headlines: 10 recent stories Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officers are getting proactive about fraud protection.
2. About 45% of Americans plan to change their coverage level each year. Learn how an intelligent payer engine can save the day.
3. A patchwork of solutions cannot repair healthcare's aging technology infrastructure. Here's how providers and payers can transform IT and deliver patients the convenience they deserve.