1. BCBS of Texas president is out: 4 things to know Full story
2. 'People have completely let their guard down,' Houston Methodist CEO says; US cases hit all-time high — 5 COVID-19 notes Full story
3. Physicians say prior authorization leads to care complications, but health plans say process rooted in clinical evidence Full story
4. Moral injury recovery: A live conversation on prioritizing clinician well-being in a time of crisis. Click here to attend.
5. BCBS of North Carolina to pay primary care clinics to switch to value-based model Full story
6. Hospital billing changes to virtual visits may leave uninsured patients with bigger charges Full story
7. What makes an outpatient pharmacy successful? Get answers from hospital and pharmacy leaders during this upcoming webinar.
8. Anthem, Amazon make member health plan info accessible on Alexa: 5 details Full story
9. High-deductible health plans may increase racial inequities, study finds Full story
10. Innovative methods are required to maintain cash flow during a pandemic. Click here to learn about your options.
11. 3 million Americans have short-term health plans, House committee finds Full story
12. Arkansas BCBS, hospitals team up for digital marketing campaign encouraging a return to hospitals Full story
13. Employers could see healthcare costs rise 10% next year, PwC predicts Full story
14. 260+ telehealth companies to know | 2020 Full story
15. 258+ healthcare revenue cycle companies to know | 2020 Full story