1. White House set to ask Supreme Court this week to overturn ACA: 4 things to know Full story
2. COVID-19 backlash is pushing health officials to resign; 26 states see jump in cases — 6 updates Full story
3. Who leads Optum? 16 execs to know Full story
4. Learn five ways to amplify your telehealth program for members. Virtual Care is no longer just a benefit for commercial members needing urgent care.
5. Blue Shield of California launches 20 pilot projects, including settling claims in real time Full story
6. Highmark-HealthNow deal, by the numbers Full story
7. What makes an outpatient pharmacy successful? Get answers from hospital and pharmacy leaders during this upcoming webinar.
8. Cigna to partner with Priority Health Full story
9. Harvard Pilgrim issues $32M in premium credits Full story
10. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work. Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.
11. COVID-19 recession and health insurance trends: 5 study findings Full story
12. CVS to open Aetna office, hire 500 Full story
13. 5 things to know about GoHealth, an online insurance marketplace that filed for a $100M IPO Full story
14. Epic-Humana partnership 1 year later: Key accomplishments, projects in the works Full story