1. US Supreme Court declines insurers' bid for ACA reimbursements Full story
2. Delta variant likely to become dominant in US within weeks; may see July COVID-19 surges among unvaccinated Full story
3. Medicaid enrollment reaches all-time high during pandemic Full story
4. How payers can win by leveraging best-in-class platforms and partners. Join the conversation on June 24th at 1 PM CT. Click here to register.
5. UnitedHealth to be investigated by Mississippi state auditor for overbilling Medicaid Full story
6. HCA trauma activation fees far exceed rivals, KHN finds Full story
7. Nevada's health insurance experiment: 5 things to know Full story
8. Health insurers can't immediately know which new members will be costly — but they can try starting with these 7 steps.
9. Joint Commission threatens to pull Rhode Island hospital's accreditation Full story
10. Michigan insurer to automate prior authorizations with new tool Full story
11. Top 9 Medicare Advantage plans, ranked by member satisfaction Full story
12. 7 hospitals laying off workers Full story
13. The ACA 11 years out: 4 things to know Full story
14. Why some US pharmacies don't take insurance or use PBMs Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: