1. UnitedHealthcare must permanently rescind ER policy, hospitals demand Full story
2. Rare cases of heart inflammation in young vaccine recipients prompts emergency CDC meeting Full story
3. America's physician shortage could hit 124,000 in 13 years Full story
4. Don't miss out on caring for an entire population. Learn how to build trust among patients with limited English proficiency.
5. $11,500: What Medicare patients could pay for new Alzheimer's drug Full story
6. Harvard professor is the third FDA panel member to resign over Alzheimer's drug approval Full story
7. New hospital racial inclusivity ranking doesn't take service areas, outreach into account, critics say Full story
8. Health insurers can't immediately know which new members will be costly — but they can try starting with these 7 steps.
9. Former Butler Health System COO gets 4-year prison sentence for fraud, tax charges Full story
10. Nevada becomes 2nd state to give public option a shot Full story
11. OSHA issues new COVID-19 safety rules for healthcare workers Full story
12. Alignment Healthcare expands into Arizona Full story
13. The 17 states that don't offer any surprise billing protections Full story
14. Centene to award grants to providers with highest vaccination rates Full story
15. What 5 health insurance CEOs were paid in 2020 Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: