1. UnitedHealthcare may not cover ER care it deems nonemergent Full story
2. Arkansas hospital leadership target of no-confidence vote Full story
3. Sanitation, safety complaints spur CMS probe of Michigan hospital Full story
4. Pressure from government and consumers to reduce costs is mounting. Properly editing all claims is at the heart of ensuring payment accuracy. Check out the 5 key considerations for achieving success in your claims editing program.
5. Colorado employers join national group to negotiate with hospitals Full story
6. Biogen working with Cigna, CVS on Alzheimer's treatment Full story
7. The deadline for Houston Methodist's vaccine mandate was June 7. How did it go? Full story
8. Health insurers can't immediately know which new members will be costly — but they can try starting with these 7 steps.
9. 4 things to know about OptumCare Full story
10. HHS orders Georgia to revise waiver for privatized ACA exchange Full story
11. Walmart Health files plans to expand virtual care into 16 more states Full story
12. Clover Health: The next AMC and GameStop of stocks? Full story
13. Union health plan breaks ties with NewYork-Presbyterian Full story
14. Payer, provider groups to CMS: Include audio-only visits in risk adjustment Full story
15. Envision sues UnitedHealthcare over network policies in New Jersey Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: