1. UnitedHealth CEO questioned on network, reimbursement changes by lawmaker Full story
2. Cigna, CVS, Walmart, DaVita and Encompass return federal bailout funds Full story
3. 6 BCBS companies sue CVS, claiming decadelong insurance fraud scheme Full story
4. The COVID-19 pandemic has restricted in-person care for patients with chronic conditions. Click here to learn how organizations can prepare for the expected wave of chronic disease
5. Hospitals not entitled to additional payments after 'two-midnight' rate cut Full story
6. Payment 'recalibration' ahead for insurers, BCBS Association exec says Full story
7. Teamwide communication and collaboration is vital as hospitals face numerous challenges, including regulatory and reimbursement changes and the complexities of the COVID-19 pandemic. Join this virtual discussion to learn more about how a next generation telehealth and communications plan can help hospitals navigate these challenges.
8. 5 payer exec moves in May Full story
9. Beth Israel physicians: Hospitals are paid wrong, and it's leading to financial ruin Full story
10. The right data can help healthcare leaders better manage chronic conditions. This report explains where to find that data and how to maximize its potential.
11. Cigna debuts debit card to help employers support their workers Full story
12. UnitedHealth, Anthem make list of 20 healthcare companies with biggest annual profits Full story