1. Wisconsin employers leave UnitedHealthcare for new network promising 15% lower costs Full story
2. CHS has sued 19,000 patients for unpaid bills amid the pandemic Full story
3. Virginia physician gets 59-year sentence for unneeded patient surgeries, $20M fraud Full story
4. It's time payers give members the same type of personalized engagement they get from retail interactions. Click here to learn how, and why it will boost employee retention.
5. UnitedHealth's Surgical Care Affiliates fires back at DOJ in collusion case Full story
6. CVS Health names former Aetna exec as new CFO Full story
7. 'Like a knife in the back': Many cancer patients face high parking costs Full story
8. This health plan saved $7,500 per member and saw a 289 percent jump in engagement. Learn how in this short case study.
9. Anthem working with Epic to share health information with hospitals, providers Full story
10. Lack of insurance leads to low survival rates for 16 cancers, research shows Full story
11. Medical schools overestimate number of graduates who specialize in primary care, experts say Full story
12. Alignment healthcare reports $57M loss in Q1 Full story
13. BCBS of Massachusetts down 78,000 members in Q1 Full story
14. 723 epidemiologists on how the pandemic will end in the US Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: