1. Oscar Health concealed COVID-19 financial woes before IPO, investor lawsuit claims Full story
2. Humana partnership to invest $1.2B on 100 more value-based primary care clinics for seniors Full story
3. Sanders reintroduces single-payer Medicare bill Full story
4. Payer trends bootcamp 2022: Get up to speed on regulatory changes and consumer trends during this OnDemand session.
5. The best hospitals for avoiding unnecessary services: Lown Institute Full story
6. COVID-19 public health emergency set to be extended Full story
7. AHA responds to report on hospitals' requested price hikes to insurers Full story
8. 3 states seek reversal of UnitedHealth court win over mental health coverage Full story
9. Lowering Medicare eligibility to 60 would increase federal deficit by $155B, report says Full story
10. Patient experience is in crisis. See how hospitals and payers are delivering more meaningful experiences by unifying disparate data here.
11. Rhode Island redoing Medicaid contract process after Tufts misses deadline, BCBS submits empty bid Full story
12. Biden administration considering IVF coverage requirement, fertility definition change Full story
13. Citing inflation, 2 New York hospitals lay off 4% of staff Full story
14. U of Vermont Health Network, UnitedHealthcare extend contract again to finalize deal Full story
15. Experts warn of a COVID-19 wave that is 'almost like omicron' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.
2. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.
3. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.