1. AHIP to insurers: Extend approvals for surgeries postponed by COVID-19 Full story
2. 8 insurers offering discounts to members Full story
3. BCBS of Texas ordered to pay 2 hospitals $108M Full story
4. The right data can help healthcare leaders better manage chronic conditions. This report explains where to find that data and how to maximize its potential.
5. 20 largest healthcare companies in the world Full story
6. UnitedHealthcare to sell more ACA marketplace plans in 2021 Full story
7. Medicare Advantage optimization — How to get the most out of the data you already have. Click here to read the white paper.
8. MaineHealth program to connect jobless with new health insurance Full story
9. 27 million Americans likely lost employer-based health coverage amid pandemic, KFF estimates Full story
10. The COVID-19 pandemic has restricted in-person care for patients with chronic conditions. Click here to learn how organizations can prepare for the expected wave of chronic disease.
11. 3 payer exec moves Full story
12. Childbirth cost varies widely across US Full story