1. Mission Health nearly lost its Medicare contract last fall: What changes were enacted to keep it? Full story
2. Health insurer margins were stable in 2020, while 2021 remains uncertain, Fitch says Full story
3. OIG tags New Jersey hospital for an estimated $4.8M in overpayments Full story
4. Ontrak is a behavioral healthcare company that identifies members who need more care and treats them for up to 52-weeks. With therapist-led care, members return to health. Payers get a return on investment.
5. How CMS ranked US News' 20 Honor Roll hospitals Full story
6. BCBS of Illinois must face lawsuit alleging discrimination in gender surgery coverage Full story
7. US COVID-19 cases hit 7-month low, but hotspots persist Full story
8. The payer and the future of the patient experience. Click here for 3 keys to success + common pitfalls to avoid.
9. UnitedHealthcare offers additional benefits to retirees returning home from hospital, nursing Full story
10. 1 in 6 workers stay at their job for health insurance, poll finds Full story
11. Sutter Health, Aetna's joint venture offers 3 new clinical programs Full story
12. Payer CIO and entrepreneur talks digital transformation in the era of COVID-19 Full story
13. BCBS of Tennessee issuing $25M in refunds for 2018 ACA customers Full story
14. 10 best, worst states for healthcare jobs Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: